Worldwide flooding in recent years proves the need for ongoing protection. The usual flood protection measures are dikes, walls and protection barriers. Today these are often washed over in heavy rain. Stationary flood protection is expensive and time- intensive. Up to now, the sandbag has been the most important defence weapon. Technical relief agencies and municipal authorities have reached the limits of what they can do.
GNA CSO supplies HydroBeam® mobile flood protection barriers which seal fast and lasting due to an innovative sealing system. Whoever has hauled sandbags is convinced by the slanting mobile flood protection barrier HydroBeam® Model mHWS-45. It is mobile, anchored in the ground with cramps and nails and can be quickly mounted with profile DBA-I.
The supports of the vertical mobile flood protection barrier HydroBeam® Model mHWS-90 are bolted firmly in the ground. Subject to larger water pressures, they require a sheet pile or concrete wall to secure against shear failure. Preselection of water heads and modular dimensions can be taken from the selection diagram. Reserves should be calculated for wave action, centrifugal force, flotsam etc. Profile DBA-II made from aluminium AlMgSi 0.5 F22 is the accepted standard for medium modular lengths of approx. 3m.
- Robust construction
- Retrofit possible
- Can be combined with existing systems/structures
- Light aluminum stop-logs from approx. 7 kg/m
- Easy and quick to install
- Aluminium to save weight
- Stainless steel for durable tension
- Seals on both sides
- HydroBeam® Sealing System seals very effectively
- Special PU sealing evens out floor (up to approx. 15mm)
- Free selection of module dimensions
- Design support
- Setting of support segments with set up plan
- HydroBeam® store systems
- Ideal integration into existing landscape and fast set up
Top of page