HydroBeam (Mobile Sewer Safeguard)
Working in sewers is dangerous. All wastewater facilities have to be serviced and inspected regularly. For this, sewer sections have to be dammed, dried out and the water diverted. Overfalls also have to be raised, outlets closed and backwater retained.
Gates are often used and can take over this task, but only partially. Starting from medium sewers they are uneconomic and expensive. They cannot be used for damming in flat sewer networks because of less operation highs. In this case, mobile damming systems can be used.
Mobile sewer safeguards with HydroBeam® stop logs close securely and water-tight. They are easily installed from the ground into guide frames. The guide frames seal on both sides. The HydroBeam® sealing system is well below the leaking limits allowed by DIN 19569-4. Retrofits for attaching the guide frames can be supplied depending on the project. Cost-effective stop logs / boards / beams can be applied for variable overfall heights.
Sewers can contain inflammable gases and aggressive wastewater. HydroBeam® stop logs for use in sewers can be made on request in aluminium or stainless steel. In addition, the HydroBeam® stop logs can be coated for explosion protection and/or chemical resistance, especially in the case of aluminium.
- Low cost, robust construction
- Light aluminium construction (approx. 7 kg/m)
- Reliable, water-tight damming of sewers
- Mobile application for diversion, damming and elevation of Water level retention
- Fast securing of structures for safety of work
- Backwater resistant
- Sealing on both sides
- Seals can be changed
- Special PU sealing for evening out of floor (up to approx.15 mm)
- Choice of stainless steel or aluminum
- Optional coating
- Optional sealing protection with coverings