Self Flushing Siphon
The GNA HYDROFLUSH self-flushing or "closing syphon" is designed to clean small 200-400 mm (6-12") diameter sewers. This device's flushing intensity flows from as little as 5 l/s (80 gpm) up to 31 l/s (500 gpm).
- Works with extremely low inlet flows
- Rain, domestic or industrial water can be used to activate the system.
- Flushing action activated by a drop of water
- Will remove deposited material in sewers
- Can be used for odor control
- Compact, simple and reliable operation
- No operating or maintenance expenses
- Easy to install
- Stainless steel construction
Principles of Operation
- Siphon Flushing
- Maximum level is achieved and syphon is primed
- Siphon action generates flushing wave
- Siphoning action terminated
- Back-washing inlet to remove debris
- Standby position
The HYDROFLUSH system of cleaning small diameter sewers together with the well known GNA Hydroself flushing gate system provides a complete range of automatic flushing system for all sewers, box culverts and basins without any external energy supply.
Top of page